How to become a supplier
Scan Lux Flexible A/S was founded in 2001 with a simple mission: to provide innovative plastic and cardboard packaging solutions to the Scandinavian market.
We are a service-minded company that focuses on delivering quality products to our customers, primarily the industry sector, the public sector and food manufacturing.
As a wholesales company, we are very dependent on our suppliers. Therefore, we aim for good long-term supplier relationships, and we wish to work closely with our suppliers. The target of our purchasing strategy is for our business to fulfil our customers' needs for quality products, safe delivery and competitive prices.
At Scan Lux Flexible A/S, we strive to conduct business in an ethical, legal and socially responsible and sustainable way. We can achieve our purpose only by working closely with our suppliers.
To become a supplier, your company must comply with Scan Lux Flexible A/S’ Suppliers' Code of Conduct and operate responsibly and sustainably according to the United Nations Global Compact rules regarding human rights, labor conditions, environment and anti-corruption. We expect suppliers to do their utmost to achieve our standards. For more information, read our Code of Conduct
When we sign a new supplier frame agreement, we conduct an in-depth supplier qualification based on the following:
- Suppliers comply with applicable laws, codes or regulations of the countries, states and localities in which they operate.
- Suppliers comply with our Code of Conduct
- Suppliers understand, manage and constantly improve their environmental impacts
- Suppliers have the adequate technical ability
- Suppliers have the adequate financial ability
- Suppliers constantly improve the quality and efficiency of their services
- Suppliers ensure delivery on time with the correct volumes and the right quality
If you are interested in becoming a supplier, please contact us.